If your visa application has been refused, or your visa has been cancelled, on character grounds, the consequences for you and your family may be very serious. Unless you get the decision overturned, you may not be able to come to, or remain, in Australia. However, there is hope because these decisions can be appealed. If your appeal is successful, then you can still get a visa.
In this book, Oszkar Denes will cover
- An overview of how the “character test” works in practice and why it’s important.
- What can happen if you fail the character test.
- The most important things to know about your appeal rights.
- The appeal process.
- Tactics and surprises in the appeals process.
- Why you need to hire a competent immigration lawyer
To receive your free copy of Save Your Visa, all you need to do is enter your name and email below. You will receive an email with the download shortly after entering your information.
Ordering this information does not create a lawyer-client relationship between us.